Indoor & Outdoor Blinds
All our blinds are locally manufactured, quality products.
Indoor blinds can be lowered or raised depending on the level of privacy or light required. Venetian blinds, in particular, enable you to control the amount of light coming in and the direction of the tilt also allows you to choose your level of privacy.
Benefits of Indoor Blinds:
- Allow you to control the amount of light
- Offer a varied degree of privacy
- Clean-cut designs compliment most living spaces
- Are easy to clean
- Are often moisture resistant
Our indoor blinds include:
- Wooden venetian blinds
- Synthetic, wood look-a-like blinds
- Aluminium venetian blinds
- Roller Blinds
Outdoor blinds can be lowered or raised depending on the weather or your personal requirements when using your outdoor living space.
Benefits of Outdoor Blinds:
- Offer protection from the sun
- Offer shielding from the wind
- Assist in protecting outdoor furniture
- Assist in temperature control
- Provide an element of privacy
Our outdoor blinds include:
PVC outdoor blinds
Depending on the type of fabric used, they are available with either a rope-pulley or slidetrack system, and blinds with a rope pulley system are able to have a pvc clear window incorporated within them.
- Slidetrack blinds are mounted to the lowest of the two heights.
- Flashing would be required to fill the triangular gap above the blinds.
- Wood, aluminium, or material flashing can be incorporated to fill the gap.
- Powder Coated Aluminium Frame & S/S Spring-Loaded Quick Release Loading System.
- Blinds seals top, sides and bottom depending on floor run off.
- Pvc v-seal or skirt can be applied to bottom bar to seal off uneven run off.
- Colour matched pop rivets used on powder coated frame.
- Stainless steel fasteners and washers on brackets, pelmets, and c-channels.
- Optional Somfy Altus Motor with Remote (operate 5 blinds).
- One tubular motor per blind that fits in top tube.
- Plug point must be made available near the blinds.